Due to the Public Health Emergency from COVID-19, Coronavirus, the Louisiana State Licensing Board for Contractors (LSLBC) has postponed its administrative hearings for March and April and postponed all examinations through April 13, 2020.
To protect our customers and staff, access to our building is closed. Staff is working remotely and able to continue to deliver essential services.
Please email your questions/concerns to the following email addresses:
- Applications for licensure will continue to be accepted through email at email@example.com. For questions about the applications process, your license, qualifying party, adding classifications to your license, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For questions about examinations or human resources, email email@example.com
- For accounting related questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- For any matters related to compliance, investigations or questions thereof, email email@example.com
LSLBC will continue to monitor developments and provide updates as this situation evolves. Please continue to visit our website for updates.
- JBE Executive Proclamation 33-2020
- John Bel Edwards Stay-at-Home Order