Publications and News
- August 31, 2020 — LSLBC urges consumers to protect themselves against fraudulent contractors as they rebuild following Hurricane Laura.
- September 5, 2017 — Louisiana recognized for Innovation in Regulation
- September 21, 2016 — LSLBC: Michael McDuff named president of NASCLA
- August 25, 2016 — LSLBC address questions regarding mold remediation
- August 16, 2016 — LSLBC urges consumers to protect themselves against fraudulent contractors as they rebuild following historic flooding
- July 14, 2016 — LSLBC urges consumers to prepare for the upcoming storm season
- click HERE to view Bulletins
- Louisiana Business and Industry Show interview with Michael McDuff (July 2020)
- Take 30 Seconds to Save Thousands
- When Bad Weather Rolls In
- Always Ask for References
- How to check to see if your contractor is licensed.
- Compliance Director Brad Hassert interview
- Building Dedication (Chairman Lee Mallett)