Commercial, Residential and Mold Remediation ownership change fee is $100.
Home Improvement Registration ownership change fee is $40.
The purchaser must have purchased/assumed ALL assets and liabilities; otherwise, a new application is required.
The following must be submitted prior to updating the license/registration:
- Copy of the signed, executed change of ownership document (sale, divorce decree, donation, will, transfer of ownership, etc.);
- Written verification of the status of the qualifying party(ies);
- Payment for the appropriate ownership change fee (see above); Cash cannot be accepted.
- Cover letter with license/registration number(s), contact person, and contact telephone number, including extension.
- If a new owner is added to the company, please provide the new owner’s full social security number (or FEIN if owner is a business entity) and date of birth. This can be included on the cover letter.
To submit the documents and credit card info for payment by email, please email to email@example.com.