Commercial, Residential and Mold Remediation conversion fee is $100.
Home Improvement Registration conversion fee is $40.
The following must be submitted prior to updating the license/registration:
- Copy of the signed, executed plan of conversion;
- Must notify the Louisiana Secretary of State of the conversion and the conversion must be reflected on their website. (This is required even for out-of-state companies.);
- Copy of the Articles of Incorporation (if the converted entity is a corporation), the Articles of Organization (if the converted entity is an LLC), or a copy of the partnership agreement (if the converted entity is a partnership);
- Payment for the appropriate conversion fee (see above); Cash cannot be accepted;
- Provide proof by certificate of current General Liability and Workers’ Compensation insurance in the new name;
- Required for Residential, Home Improvement and Mold Remediation licenses ONLY
- This is NOT required for Commercial licenses
- Your insurance agent must directly email these certificates to email@example.com.
- Cover letter with license/registration number(s), contact person, and contact telephone number, including extension.
To submit the documents and credit card info for payment by email, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org.